Love to cook, but hate shopping for groceries?
Imagine yourself out at the coffee shop with some friends, and you remember that you have nothing in the refrigerator for dinner, and no idea what you want to make.
You pull out GroceryZen, and browse through some pictures of your favorite meals to inspire your shopping. The “Lasagna” recipe sounds good. One tap later, all of its ingredients are on your list. With one more tap your regular weekly staples of “Milk”, “Cheese”, “Cereal”, and 12 more items are on the list.
You drive to the store, and breeze through every aisle just once, with no backtracking, because the list has reordered itself. Or better yet, email it to your husband, so he can do the shopping.
How is GroceryZen better?
– Starts with hundreds of common items, and add your own to the list. You don’t need to wade through thousands of items you’ll never buy to add to your list.
– Add shopping lists for your favorite recipes. Add all the ingredients for Lasagna in a single tap. You won’t forget the parmesan cheese like you did last week.
– Photos of recipes to inspire you to make something yummy.
– Share the list or your recipe shopping lists, to send your significant other to the store.
– The list orders itself by aisle when you go to the store. No backtracking.
– Add, change, and customize the order of the aisles to match the way you shop.
– Type a few letters to search for items if you can’t remember whether you added “green onions” or “scallions”.
– Add notes and links to recipes, so you can remember where you found them.
Price: $1.99 USD
Languages: DA, NL, EN, DE, IT, ES, SV
Released: 2008-08-23 02:08:04
Updated: 2017-05-07 20:44:38
Seller: Greg Bernhardt (gbcb Software, LLP)
Size: 1.20 MB